Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Who's looking at you..... Curvy Kate



Now onto a brand who I once thought I would never be able to wear, I'd always admired the pieces but always found they would never fit me right but praise the lingerie gods for around the past 3-4 years nearly every style I have tried from Curvy Kate has been pretty much a perfect fit! And I wear my Daily Dream every day in my day job (which is in a restaurant) the fit and the functionality of the bra for under a white shirt is amazing.
But enough of that and onto the new, I always look forward to seeing Curvy Kate because the staff are always lovely and the models are always so pretty!!! 

The lovely Sally from Curvy Kate showed us through both the main collection and the Scantily line which I will do a completely separate post on (I do own a lot of scantily because it is pretty awesome!) 

I'm going to start with a style which will be coming to Large Cup Lingerie in June, a new staple which looks like it will do very very well for the brand is Victory, coming in black (and Latte but the latter not at LCL just yet!) The 4 part construction is something they haven't tried before and pre sales show that it could be something they do on future styles as it is flying out the door! 






Next the Luxe, now having owned this since it came out I can say it has amazing support, I honestly haven't had enough use out of mine to give it a better review but hopefully I will be able to get my hands on the new Ivory colour way in a size that will fit me, I will be putting a video of the lovely Laura Butler who demonstrated the amazing support and hold of this bra by doing cartwheels across the floor here at Moda on my Twitter soon which is @RuthsRoom for anyone interested in following me on there (I do post a lot of boob related stuff as well as some rubbish!) 



Another style I cannot wait to try is the Smoothie Soul a plunge seamless mounded bra which I'm hoping fits me as well as it fits Laura!



The inside of the nude is a lovely shade of pink and some of the details on the outside are also pink, I am unsure if this is the same for the black though.
This also comes in a fashion print which is very geometric.




I spoke about the daily dream being my go to bra earlier and the fashion colour way for AW17 is a beautiful indigo blue which looks very denim like and has a contrasting purple trim which again I look forward to owning!




Now I have the mention and show the tease which is a style that has been around for a long long one time! Cha remembers owning the Lemon and Black which was one of the first colours it came out in. Sally mentioned they tried to leave it out for a season or two but there was a bit of uproar so they gave it a few tweaks and brought it back again (rather like one of the desserts at where I work, if that went from the menu I think people would stop coming to us it's that good!)




Now a style being replaced this is Ritzy, the new style taking over is the Trixie quite a simple style with lovely little lace details, plus the line also includes a longline baby doll.




Let me know what you your looking forward too, and if you own the Luxe what are your thoughts!






No comments:

Post a Comment