Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Panache preview


It's been far too long but I'm going to type these whilst being in Birmingham so I can get them to you as I see them. So first up from Moda's opening day is Panache, and I'll be posting some of my favourite pieces from the main Panache line as well as Panache Black, Panache Sport. First up is a bra that is known all over to those who are fuller busted, the panache tango, a bra that has come out in a vast variety of colours is coming out in a lovely navy with gold detailing. Now my personal view of the tango is that the fabric on previous versions has been rather rough and irritating to my sensitive skin but this is a lot softer, which could be a slightly different fabric blend or the dye used can sometimes affect the fabric differently but this is a lot smoother in comparison to previous years. What I do enjoy about this is the colour, and a lot of the pieces that I have seen so far is the hues of blue/teal, a colour which I think isn't used as much in lingerie but can be a good alternative to black.

Another fan favourite from panache is the Jasmine, which is back in two prints, as well as some continuity shades people I think are very excited for black and caramel will be hitting stores from November.
 



Next on my list is the Cari, in a stunning shade of navy, a moulded spacer bra, spacer bras seem to be growing in popularity, they are  a good alternative for people who do not like a padded bra but they are conscious of wearing a none padded (which I can agree with at times, winter can be far too chilly for some bras!)   
 
Next up could be a hit or a miss, the bra in itself looks amazingly decadent with intricate gold embroidery, the matching briefs are a little different, the print could be off putting in the place it is but once seeing on the model it wasn't as bad as it first seemed, see below and let me know your thoughts.



Next on my list is the Ava, one bra I miss a great deal is the Andorra plunge, it was discountined a while ago and while the Andorra still remains popular it isn't a shape I get along with, the higher gore paired with the complete coverage isn't something that agrees with my breast shape which is why Ava excited me simply because she is based on the plunge Andorra, and I love grey so this should be a winner.


Envy another best seller for panache, is making a return in a stunning shade of blue which hasn't pictured that well for me which is a shame, but here it is, what is a slight disappointment is the matching high waisted shaper brief will not be coming in this colour, 


My one pick from the panache black collection is the Etta, sleek and black, with a detail that could be something that is visible under a vest top, 



And lastly I couldn't do a panache post without mentioning the award winning sports bra, which will be expanding it's size range later this year, with some band sizes heading up to a J cup great news for many, but don't be downhearted if your size isn't available, while it may not be around now, panache is a great brand for listening to customer feedback, this expansion has come about through feedback and if there is the demand I'm sure they would possibly look towards testing out even more sizes. 
Two great ones coming out is the neon pixel which is a favourite of mine, and the blue marl, the latter only coming in the non wired style.


All in all this has to be one of my favourite panache seasons for a while and I look forward to trying out a lot of the pieces this time.

Let me know your favourites in the comments section below. 
 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Panache lingerie and some of these items are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete