Sunday, 9 February 2014

What I'd love for Valentines


There are so many beautiful sets I'd love to own, or be gifted on valentines (if I had a valentine that is) so as to follow a trend of wish lists heres my 'must haves' for valentines.

I'm starting with a babydoll, a couple have been released recently aimed at the larger busted market which is a revelation for anyone squeezing into something too small from Ann Summers (who's babydolls aren't bra sized) . I've picked the Ritzy from Curvy Kate.


I think this is stunning, although I haven't tried it myself unfortunately I don't have the best luck with the brand (hopefully that will be sorted sooner rather than later) I love the pinstripe on the cups and down the front, and the colourway of black and almond I find sophisticated yet stunningly sexy. 

*Available from Figleaves but they are pretty limited in stock on some sizes so it could be worth looking around*

Next up I've picked a body, the Freya Ooh La La Underwired Body.

I've picked this because like the babydolls they are a bit harder to find in D+ and while this one only goes up to G that's still pretty good. I love that you could have this under workwear and then once at home it could be the surprise gift for you and your other half.

*Available from Figleaves and this is still in stock in a fair amount for sizes*

Another pick on my list would be this stunning Coco Pink Chemise from Fauve.

This is part of my list because you don't have to be overly sexy on valentines, you can be sweet to and this I think is the epitome of sweet and elegant seduction. The lace and silk combines exceptionally with the pale pink and cream colour choices. 

*This is available from Leia Lingerie*

Last up and it's time for a splash of red and for this I have picked a bra that, works yet doesn't work for me (slight sizing issues) it's the Parfait by Affinitas Charlotte

This I love for so many reasons, the bra itself has lovely wide straps (some people dislike them but I'm a huge fan!) 4 hooks at the back and although it comes up very high under the arms its slightly padded which makes it comfortable. The high waisted pants I'm yet to try but I love that big pants can look as stunning as these. As for the colour well red is a favourite of mine and I just couldn't leave it off my list! 

*Charlotte is available from the lovely ladies at LargeCup Lingerie, who offer free delievery ;) * 

Now I could have carried on and on and listed multiple sets and items but I picked the 4 I would love to receive the most. 




No comments:

Post a Comment