Friday, 28 February 2014

A Change in Season




I recently received the Curvy Kate  Eden Rose from Simply Be, in the 34H. I have attempted to do my review of the bra a little differently by doing a video which can be seen on just below.








I will say sorry for how I sound and the video, it's my first try at 'vlogging' and I'm not fond of my voice when recorded, and I wasn't overly sure what to say so I just went with the flow haha. But I'm going to write a little and expand on certain aspects of the bra.



Now this is a cute bra, the bright bold colours do scream spring/summer but as I stated in the video there's a little too much pink for my liking, but I do love the hints of green in the centre on the bow and the stems of the flowers. 




I also love the attention to detail, they carry on the embroidered scalloped detail onto the band near the hooks. 



And the band is rigid, it seems as though they have double lined it unlike some who have the one lining I find it stretches out too quickly, this I could see lasting longer. 


In terms of fit I might end up trying the 32HH to see what it's like as after I had done the video I was able to easily hook the bra on the tightest one which the bra wouldn't last long at all. 

And I'm very excited to try more from Curvy Kate now, having tried a recent colour way of the Romance and the last season Lola both of which worked for me, that's 3 our of 3 that have worked so I'm going to be trying a lot more from them as this development into them working for me is great!!! 

*All photos and the video is mine*

(You can buy the Eden from Simply Be the bra is £29 and there is a matching brief costing £15) 








No comments:

Post a Comment